COMPLETE CRAB PROCESSING IN A CONTAINER
This system has everything you need to process crab, from butchering, cooking, boxing and weighing. Containers are easily lifted aboard ship and secured to the deck. After connection of the main power cable and hoses for fresh and salt water, the system is ready for processing… sometimes within hours of the ship arriving in port.
Containerized processing lines are an efficient way to maximize production for shore plants. When the season ends, the container can be sealed and moved, without removing utilities.
Containerization protects the expensive processing equipment from damage during removal, storage, and re-installation.
Our Containerized Crab System consists of three separate units:
- Splitting blades, rotary brushes, and rolls
- Section table with manual inspection and cleanup stations
- Packing stations with infeed and outfeed basket conveyors
- Freshwater cooking
- Seawater cooling
- RSW chill
- Brine freeze
- Freshwater glaze
- Breakout and drain table
- Complete NH3 or R23 compressor system
- Accumulators, surge tank, and heat exchanger
- Separate heat exchanger systems for RSW and Brine
• Air compressor system for air hoists
FEATURES and SPECS
- 2 Standard #508 baskets 60kg (others optional)
- System shown designed for 1200 finished pounds/hour
- Systems available up to 3,600 pounds/hour
- Cooker is heavy stainless with foamed and lagged insulation
- Cooler, Chiller and Freezer are made of Heavy aluminum construction
- All freezing equipment rubber insulated
- Water process valves are made of bronze and stainless
- Containers made of heavy 5086 aluminum plate
- Interior paneling is food grade plastic composite
- Insulation is foamed in place with closed cell urethane
- Total systems require about 100 kw electrical power
- Total containerized system weight about 18mt
Please call if you would like to discuss our containerization processing.