CONTAINERIZED SALMON AND COD HEADING & GUTTING SYSTEM
The Containerized Salmon Heading & Gutting processing system provides complete processing lines onto ships or shore plants. Wiring and other utilities are installed in the container, and the equipment is protected from theft and damage during storage.
Over 20 containerized systems are in operation in Alaska and Russia processing Cod and Salmon. There is also a containerized system for processing Crab.
The containers are constructed of marine grade Aluminum, and can be insulated for cold weather operation.
- The fish are first headed on a RYCO #225 Automatic Header
- Next, the fish feed into the RYCO #644 Gutter
- The fish are ejected gently onto an inspection and grading belt, ready for freezing
- The roe are automatically removed without damage to the skeins, and collected by a conveying system on a sorting and grading area
A complete system for processing the roe including washing, brine washing, drying and packaging can also be provided in an adjacent container.
- Cleaning capacity of over 120 fish per minute, 2 to 12 pounds
- Heavy aluminum plate construction
- Non-corroding components
- Suitable for shipboard installation
- Requires filtered, fresh or salt water at 10gpm,100 psi
- Requires 15 kw electrical power
- Container includes air compressor for operating heading machine and high pressure water pump for the gutting machine
- Container operating weight is 6 mt.
Please call if you would like to discuss our containerization processing.