The Northrock Electric Fish Scaler is one of the most rugged units on the market.
The Northrock Scaler is designed to be placed on a wall or hung from
above. The older model is
turned on by removing the head from the U shaped hook, and pushing the
hook up. When finished, placing the head back into the hook turns it
off. The current model is turned on using an ON/OFF toggle switch
located on the underside of the motor housing.
This machine is capable of continuous use in commercial fish
processing operations. It has a 90 day limited manufacturer's warranty.
This is one of the most durable, heavy-duty fish scalers you can find.
All hand fish scalers have a rotating metal drive shaft that should be lubricated when installed and monthly in use.
The Northrock is available in 110v or 220v. There is no difference in
power or durability between the two. We recommend that you order the
voltage that is in general use in your country. For countries in North
America, it is 110v. For most other countries it is normally 220v.
Residents of the 48 states can order on line or call. All others should call or email us for a quote including shipping.
Call us with any questions. We will help choose the best electric fish scaling and pin-bone removing products for you.
- Motor: 115V 60 hz or 220V 50-60 hz .33 hp motor connected to on/off switch and hook storage unit.
- RPM: 1,320
- Weight & Size: Shipping dimensions are 30" x 19" x 19". Shipping weight is 38 lbs. Net weight 30 lbs.
- Electric cord: 6' L with 3 prong plug
- Head Handle: Corrosion resistant aluminum handle 3 3/4" length.
- Scaling head: Solid steel 3" scaling surface with 4 3/8" shield that surrounds all but the cutting knobs on the head. Other heads available.
- Drive cable: The power cable is 5' long x 3/4" in diameter. 10" of protective steel is wrapped around both ends of the casing. The Standard duty has a 5/16" diameter core that is compressed to a 1/4" at each end.
To purchase parts
1. Enter the quantity for each of the items you want.
2. Then click the Add to Cart at top or bottom. You can repeat if necessary.